- Art offered Raylan a goodbye drink but didn’t bother to finish it calmly, was too busy to pick up to the new call.
- Tim and Rachel just wave good-byes.
- An acquaintance waved good-bye to Raylan telling him he will miss Raylan to which Raylan replied no you won’t.
- Winnona had already remarried and said Raylan was most stubborn man she ever met while earlier she said Raylan was the angriest man she ever knew. Raylan corrected her but she didn’t remember her first comment meaning Raylan didn’t matter a bit to her.
- Boyd Crowder was shown sharp but somehow confused or acting like he really understood brotherhood.
- Raylan still was good to Ava and came back to visit Boyd in the Harlan county Prison to save Boyd’s son and Ava from Boyd.
- Ava named her son Zachariah on her uncle because he was the only man who only gave her and never wanted anything from her.
- It was just work for Raylan, self-love for Boyd, shelter of Bowman/Raylan/Boyd for Ava and finally her decision to live alone taking care of her son and for Winona it was just one man after another.