After a few years, patty Hewes and Ellen meet at a shop. Ellen is with her 5-7 years old daugher. Both see each other but don’t wave hi. Later on in her car patty imagined Ellen coming to thank her for making her career while in reality Ellen told her daughter that Patty was just a woman she used to work for and it is revealed that Ellen is now living with her former soldier war burnt husband, not working and taking care of her daughter only.
Patty once again chose her ambitions and Ellen love. Guess it was so easy finding love in real life for which you can leave everything.
Movies and TV Scenes that were so close to psychological treatments and real life logics.
- Art offered Raylan a goodbye drink but didn’t bother to finish it calmly, was too busy to pick up to the new call.
- Tim and Rachel just wave good-byes.
- An acquaintance waved good-bye to Raylan telling him he will miss Raylan to which Raylan replied no you won’t.
- Winnona had already remarried and said Raylan was most stubborn man she ever met while earlier she said Raylan was the angriest man she ever knew. Raylan corrected her but she didn’t remember her first comment meaning Raylan didn’t matter a bit to her.
- Boyd Crowder was shown sharp but somehow confused or acting like he really understood brotherhood.
- Raylan still was good to Ava and came back to visit Boyd in the Harlan county Prison to save Boyd’s son and Ava from Boyd.
- Ava named her son Zachariah on her uncle because he was the only man who only gave her and never wanted anything from her.
- It was just work for Raylan, self-love for Boyd, shelter of Bowman/Raylan/Boyd for Ava and finally her decision to live alone taking care of her son and for Winona it was just one man after another.
A lot like love is such an old movie, doesn’t even deserve a review. I don’t know if the director developed characters or not, none of my concern.
But that freaking scene was fucking awesome, when Ashton was rambling in the car about his recently broken-up girlfriend Bridget and Amanda keeps on making him to stop talking about her, driving his attention away through a song and finally being able to get a hold of him and getting him out of his feelings for Bridget.
If it ain’t love, what else is.
Hope its the right scene.