- Art offered Raylan a goodbye drink but didn’t bother to finish it calmly, was too busy to pick up to the new call.
- Tim and Rachel just wave good-byes.
- An acquaintance waved good-bye to Raylan telling him he will miss Raylan to which Raylan replied no you won’t.
- Winnona had already remarried and said Raylan was most stubborn man she ever met while earlier she said Raylan was the angriest man she ever knew. Raylan corrected her but she didn’t remember her first comment meaning Raylan didn’t matter a bit to her.
- Boyd Crowder was shown sharp but somehow confused or acting like he really understood brotherhood.
- Raylan still was good to Ava and came back to visit Boyd in the Harlan county Prison to save Boyd’s son and Ava from Boyd.
- Ava named her son Zachariah on her uncle because he was the only man who only gave her and never wanted anything from her.
- It was just work for Raylan, self-love for Boyd, shelter of Bowman/Raylan/Boyd for Ava and finally her decision to live alone taking care of her son and for Winona it was just one man after another.
I thought it would be nice to list the temptations I felt or the judgments I took for that particular day.
And today I felt like temptation for blogging even though I originally intended not to do it much today.
i guess I am falling prey to the reasons why I kept an on and off relationship with Blogging always and its time for me to take a break till I can blog responsibly.
The person who reads too much and uses his brain a little, falls into lazy habbit of thinking too much.
Recently, I had been writing for 3-4 years now, mostly for myself using SIGIL to write epub for myself. Sigil is good but somehow I was finding it’s not completely automatic to create backups of the book.
I started writing in google docs and then transferring google docs to wordpress posts using add-on and later converting wordpress posts to epubs using BLOXP or ZINEPAL.
Other available ways I found were to create using softwares.
or via plugins but plugins cost you
or using python
Publish your google docs to wordpress by AUTOMATIC’s add-on and then use BLOXP http://www.bloxp.com to convert your dynamic book to epub. This way your book is always online and you can always edit it and print a furnished/semi-unfurnished book out of it. Only problem remaining is you need to unhide your private pages before BLOXP and hide them again after printing.
The most important central theme in justified throughout the series was use of intelligence before the violent. Raylan Givens will never shoot first but will provoke his opponent well enough to shoot first and then he himself had championed fast shooting so well that even Boon in the s6e13 finale episode lost to Raylan by femto-seconds. Still Boyd Crowder and Nick “Nicky” Augustine in s4 were the only two men who understood and had the patience not to raise their weapon in front of Raylan rendering Raylan helpless in shooting them.